Madeleine Won Saint CAN WALK!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? I almost can't....oh yea of little faith right? I am almost ashamed at myself for not trusting more in God...after all that we have been through and all of the amazing miracles that we have experienced through the life of our precious, tiny, little Maddy...you'd think I wouldn't be surprised if she could fly! But no, not me...I'm still the same fool that is shocked at all of the things that my amazing older daughter can accomplish! Maybe one day I'll be a bit more faithful and will have the strength and courage to truly believe...in all of my inner most being, that Father does what he promises...but somehow I can't, just yet. I am in some ways thankful that I am only able to confess my faith and not actually follow up...it must mean that I am still trying...still incomplete...still dependent on Father to do it for me. I think that is where I am supposed to be... I am blissfully ignorant I guess you could say. I am thankfully unaware...of all of the remaining miracles and lessons that Father has to teach us...and as each one seems to get better and more rewarding...I am delighted in the anticipation of what he has yet to reveal! Praise God for my Miracle Maddy! Praise God for the blessings he has showered on my family! And Praise God for loving me enough to give me surprises that are so joyous and memorable. I wish i could have been there to have Maddy walk to my arms...but I am so thankful that I got the opportunity to see her do it over the internet! Somehow...knowing that I was here in Iraq when she walked her first real steps....makes it that much more endearing and special to me; that maybe our sacrifices as a family, are rewarded with this miracle!
I have had one of the best days of my life today...and it was in the middle of 110 degree heat, a sandstorm that cloaked even the Zigarut of Ur in darkness, and thousands of miles of distance between me and my most dearly beloved. Only a perfect God can give this kind of joy...under these circumstances! I love you all and hope that you are doing well! I wish you the same degree of blessings that I am experiencing in my life...and hope that you have the strength and clarity...to see them for what they truly are!
Pro Deo et Patria!
Will
18 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment