Well, here I am at the barbershop, tired of waiting, but happy to be sucking up a 3G signal! LOL. Maybe this one barber will speed up a bit...it doesn't seem likely. I guess I could go back and let the PX barbers butcher my head again...but I'm thinking no. I guess I'll just exercise some patience and relax. I just hope that I can get done here before my next meeting!
Well, for one time in my life I really don't have much to say. I'm tired, I have too much to do to be sitting in a barber shop, but don't want my hair to get out of regulations. So here I am. I know that the hour that I'll be here will come back to bite me tonight. Oh well, I'm at Camp Shelby, what else do I have to do but work?
I hope y'all are having a great day! Mine is actually going well for a Shelby day.
Pro Deo et Patria!
Will
08 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment