My Girls!

My Girls!
a page from the book that Katherine made for me

28 January 2010

I LOVE CAMP SHELBY!

Okay, not really. Camp Shelby could be worse, but right now it is really getting on my nerves! All in all the days are not so bad, but there are moments in my day that I am certain that if I were carrying around a large stick or ammunition, I'd wreak some havoc on these 1st Army R.E.M.F's that are "training" us. I am pretty certain that one o the chief qualifications for being assigned to the 1st Army is that you have to be void of all intelligence and common sense. Furthermore, you have to be a full fledged member of the bureaucracy that is the Mobilization station!

Ok, I'm gonna stop my incessant whining. Anyway, things are going well enough. I'm fine, just missing home and my girls but focussed on my "groundhog day". I hope everyone at home is doing well! Please pray for my friend Megan and her family. Her Mom may have had a stroke after some complications in surgery. Also, two of my friends are experiencing marital troubles and need help. It's quite a shock to me because they have been a model married couple...or so it has seemed. In any event, if you can spare some prayers, please send some their way and to Mrs. Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment